HP Customized version of ESXi 5.1 Update 2 (Jan 2014) is now available!
- Driver Versions in HP supplied VMware ESX/ESXi images
- HP VMware vSphere 5.1 U2 Customized Image Release Notes for January 2014
New and updated in this release:
- Provider Features
- Report Smart array driver name and version.
- Report SAS driver name and version.
- Report SCSI driver name and version.
- Report Firmware version of ‘System Programmable Logic Device’.
- Report SPS/ME firmware.
- Added SCSI HBA Provider.
- Report IdentityInfoType and IdentityInfoValue for PowerControllerFirmware class.
- IPv6 support for OA and iLO.
- Report Memory DIMM part number for HP Smart Memory.
- Added new ‘Test SNMP Trap’.
- Updated reporting of memory configuration to align with iLO and health Driver.
- SR-IOV Support
- Updated Emulex 10Gb network driver to enable SR-IOV for HP.
- Utilities features
- HPTESTEVENT – New utility to generate test WBEM indication and test SNMP trap.
- HPSSACLI – New utility to replace hpacucli
- HPONCFG – HPONCFG utility, displays the Server Serial Number along with the Server Name when using hponcfg –g switch, to extract the Host System Information.