VMware have released vCenter Server 5.1 Update 1b.
Included with this release are some interesting and important bug fixes:
- vCenter Server stops responding frequently with the Win32 exception: Access Violation (0xc0000005) message in the log file.
- Exporting all system log files of a host by using vSphere Web Client might cause all virtual machines running on the host to stop responding.
- vSphere Web Client might fail to display the advanced performance charts.
- vSphere Web Client might fail to display all the plug-ins if legacy script plug-ins are enabled.
- ESX Agent Manager might uninstall host agents when settings of DRS affinity rule, advanced options in VMware HA, or power management options for hosts in VMware DPM are removed.
- All virtual machine folders on a VMFS volume are deleted after a single virtual machine folder is attempted for delete resulting in failure, and you choose Delete again by using the Datastore Browser.