HP Customized version of ESXi 5.1 Update 1 (Apr 2013) is now available!
- Driver Versions in HP supplied VMware ESX/ESXi images
- April 2013 VMware FW and Software Recipe
- HP VMware vSphere 5.1 U1 Customized Image Release Notes for April 2013
The new and updated features for the HP vSphere 5.1 U1 Customized Image for April 2013 include:
- Provider Features:
- Report installed licenses for ◦ HP Dynamic Smart Array Controller.
- Report New memory properties.
- Support for IP Address encoding in SNMP traps.
- Support SMX MemoryModuleOnBoard association.
- HP Dynamic Smart Array Controller split cache support.
- Report New RAID levels for storage volume fault tolerance.
- HP Smart Cache support.
- Update reporting of Smart Array Cache Status to align with firmware and iLO.
- AMS features:
- Report running SW processes to HP Insight Remote Support.
- Report vSphere 5.1 U1 SNMP agent management IP and enable VMware vSphere 5.1 U1 SNMP agent to report iLO4 management IP.
- IML logging for NIC, and SAS traps.
- Limit AMS log file size and support log redirection as defined by the ESXi host parameter: ScratchConfig.ConfiguredScratchLocation
- SR-IOV Support:
- Updated Intel 10Gb network driver to enable SR-IOV for the HP 560FLB, 560M, 560 SFP+, and 560FLR-SFP+.