Update 06/07/2012: After some investigation, I have discovered that the 4.1.402.20 firmware installer image (ISO) is based on Emulex OneConnect UCNA firmware version 4.1.402.8.
The HP 4.1.402.20 firmware image contains the same firmware version shipped with latest HP Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) version 2012.06.0 (B)
HP Emulex firmware 4.1.402.8 that is included with HP Service Pack for ProLiant 2012.06.0(B)
has been superseded has been re-released as version 4.1.402.20 which is available for download as a standalone image:
Resolved Issues from Firmware Version 4.0.493.0:
1. Increased RSS queues for Rhel drivers.
2. Fixed W2K8 graceful shutdown on NC552 adapter.
3. iSCSI not working when priority fields are used.
4. 554FLR-SFP adapter, FCoE Path Multipath Recovery Failure, SLES11 SP1 x64
5. FCoE port sometimes doesn’t login after VC module failover, w2k3
6. Fix support for TEMP_DEAD and ALOM_FAN_ON_AUX on Gen 8 servers 7. Correction to OCSD to prevent DMA conflicts with LPFC driver
1. NC553i adapter using wrong IP for gateway during Tftp
2. BE2/BE3 based adapters, PXE Hang
3. BL465cG7 PXE boot stops and is not coming up in RDP
1. SCSI SAN boot fails when DHCP Vendor Id is used for BL420cG8
2. Smart Array shows EBDA Error when ELX iSCSI Boot LUN configured
1. Dynamic link update is not working with NIC UEFI driver